Sunday, December 19, 2010

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - Christmas Shopping

From my collection of vintage Christmas cards.

Some of my favourite Christmas presents as the ones that my Grandson buys me
Some are from his school's Christmas Bazaar and other craft fairs. The rest are from the mall.

 He's bought me a little blue stained glass church;

a cute little reindeer candle holder with wiggly legs that matched two wine stoppers I already had;

 a 3" crystal ornament - the ones that have the engraving inside, the one he chose was a little flower fairy with Lady Slipper blossoms;
 a little blue angel with fluffy white hair handmade from an upside down flower pot ;

a 3" crystal reindeer hanging ornament;

a 12" brown reindeer, we've hung my Christmas earrings on the antlers;

a 3" purple crystal teardrop hanging ornament.


He's a Christmas shopper extraordinaire!


I can't wait for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment